photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Thursday 11 August 2011

Sunshine On A Cloudy Day...

Hey dolls,


Well the weather was horrible today, but I still decided to venture out quickly with some friends.


I wore a lovely play-suit which is one of my favorite. It's so comfy but stylish. The back is cut out, wish I had taken a picture of it.


Was felling a little insecure with my body in this outfit, (must be all the junk food I have eaten this summer), looks like I will be hitting the gym tomorrow!!











Anyway, I'm really considering the direction I want to take my blog, so looks like lots of scrap booking and mind maps will be taking place. I'm just so excited to progress!!

Hope your all looking forward to the weekend.


Take Care
x

5 comments:

  1. Love the playsuit.

    http://daydreamsofaneverendingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great style. Love the playsuit

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this playsuit!!!! Lush!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...